Our Primary Goals
- To help people with disabilities and/or socio-economic disadvantages attain financial independence.
- To alleviate poverty through education, by helping disadvantaged persons train to start their own businesses or participate in the international freelance market.
- To help alleviate poverty specific to the arts sector, by helping creators access the resources and information they need to reach financial and creative success.
- To bring together communities with a language barrier and make the world a more friendly place for all.
- To remove limitations in any way we can for people who have few other options.