The Cheeky Kea Charitable Trust is a non-profit social enterprise, which means we are a charitable entity that also runs some semi-commercial ventures to fund our charitable work. Donations are very much welcome, of course, but if you prefer there are numerous ways you can help that don't cost you a cent. Here is a list of all the different ways you can help us do good:
How To Help
- Make a donation or buy some merchandise right here on the website.
- Buy books from CK Printworks.
- Buy some cute swag from CK Swagworks.
- Donate money to us via our New Zealand bank account:
- Donate money via PayPal, using the email address email@example.com.
- Donate money via our GiveALittle.
- Follow us on social media, and share our posts when you can. You can find our current links along the bottom of every page of this site.
- Talk about us! Tag us in posts! Tell people how much you love us! The more people talk about us, the more visible we become, both literally and figuratively. Just having people talking about us helps boost our digital SEO presence, and makes it more likely that we'll come up in search.
- If you own one of our books or products and you liked it, leave a review! Reviews help convince other people to buy from us.
- If you didn't enjoy it, tell us! Feedback helps us learn, and makes us better creators!